- TECHNICAL DETAILS
<p >The S1R baton (S1R) is a side-switch, rechargeable EDC flashlight, powered by one RCR123 rechargeable lithium battery of high discharging rate, giving a maximum output of 900 lumens. The TURBO S model includes a 600 lumen mode and improved user interface. It utilizes a Cree XM-L2 LED. Coupled with TIR optic lens of high light transmission rate, it can deliver a balanced beam. S1R has five brightness levels and a strobe mode, covering an output range of 0.5 to 900 lumens. The outer appearance of the S1R follows the style of BATON Series. It comes with a magnetic charging cable. You may use a desktop micro-dok as an optional charger, which makes it easier to acquire the power source whether at home or outdoors, and make sure the flashlight is always ready to bring brightness to your life at any time.
Cree XM-L2 LEDPowered by a 550mAh RCR123 customized battery of five times discharging rate, giving a maximum output up to 900 lumensThe flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S1R, but cannot be charged)New 750mA portable USB charging cableBrightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changesFlat magnetic tailcap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free optionLockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneathReverse polarity protection circuitsTimer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)The standby current is below 30uA
|Beam Distance (ft)||476|
|Beam Distance (m)||145|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||900|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised RCR123A HDC|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5250|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||900|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||900 lumens (~300lm); 50m (1.5m)|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||600 lumens (~300lm); 55m (1.5m)|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||1h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||4.5h|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||33h|
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 6||15 days|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||54 / 1.9|
|Length (mm / in)||66 / 2.59|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||21 / 0.82|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||20 / 0.78|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||everyday carry , key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- I bought this light during the...I bought this light during the black Friday special this past year. I had been looking at it for some time and when I saw the special Olight was running I wasn't going to pass it up. I have been riding this guy in my pocket nearly everyday that I leave the house and it hasn't failed me once. After taking time to learn how it operates it has become second nature and I don't miss a tail cap at all. The hardest thing to get used to was the fact that the clip oriented to carry it up (LED facing out of pocket). This thing charges fast and a green light on the charger lets you know when its ready to go. I'll be purchasing this as a gift next Christmas no doubt.
- In addition to charging pretty...In addition to charging pretty fast, being insanely bright, clinging tightly to a USB magnetic charging base, and being so tiny; this light has intelligent modes via how you push the switch. If you hold the switch down for 1 second, it will go to 'moonlight' mode - and then keep it down for another second and it locks the switch - so you don't have to worry about accidentally turning it ON in your pocket. If you push the switch while in the 'locked' mode, the switch glows red. There are other push combinations that get you into two different countdown timer modes as well. I recommend buying the kit so that you start off with the rechargeable battery and USB/magnet charging base so that you are fully good to go from the onset. A small LED at the base of the charger goes from red to green to tell you when it's ready. Pretty rugged too! This is the coolest miniature flashlight around. If you click on <DOWNLOADS> above, you can read the short owner's manual.
- Saw this flashlight from a fri...Saw this flashlight from a friend and couldn't believe how bright the light was coming from a very small flashlight. I immediately ordered and when I received it, never left home without it. Love this flashlight that I dropped, wet a little bit and still works fine. This is so worth it!
- I feel compelled to leave this...I feel compelled to leave this review. I try and do as much research as possible before making certain purchases because I believe sometimes it takes having to pay a little more $$ to truly get what you want (i.e. the 'buy once, cry once' mentality). I think that Olight has positioned itself in the flashlight market comfortably due to the great quality and fair pricing on their products. The S1R Turbo S is no exception to this. I regularly use this light clipped onto the brim of my baseball cap when I walk my dog, and it lights up the path with no issues whatsoever. After I've used it for a few days, the light goes right onto the Microdok I purchased for it and charges back up. The light is nice and compact, has a sturdy clip, and can be taken with you essentially anywhere. I plan on putting it through its paces but from what I see so far, it has been a great investment... enough that I ordered an Olight S2 for my bag as well.
- Bought this light in June of 2...Bought this light in June of 2017, and let me tell you... 6 months later that this light is the real deal. I’m now a true believer in Olight products. It is as well made if not BETTER than any Surefire, and half the price. People are amazed at the amount of light than comes from such a small package. I’ve probably sold 5 just from people seeing it at work. The magnetic charging is just an added bonus. Trust me you will not be disappointed in this light.
- I love my S1R Baton. I have ha...I love my S1R Baton. I have had it for eight months and still using the same RCr123a battery. Love the magnetic charger. I actually accidently washed my S1R in the washer with a 2nd rinse and found it the next morning. To my surprise It immediately turned on and hasn't missed a beat. You cannot go wrong with this light. Worth every penny.
- I purchased the S1R Baton from...I purchased the S1R Baton from a trade show. I own a plethora of flashlights and have been around for the whole evolution of incandescent (Maglight) to high pressure Xenon to LED. Started with Surefire and progressed through Streamlight and Fenix. Although I still love my Fenix for bigger work, I use this as the everyday carry. The rechargeable capability with the included magnetic charging base is awesome. I have a large number of CR123A batteries, but I ordered four extra 5C RCR123A batteries to keep on hand for quick swaps. I use this light nearly every single day for over a year. This is my favorite EDC flashlight. I rotate the clip to cover over the button to prevent accidental energizing in my pocket and to make it easy for me to locate the button in the dark. If you do it by touch alone, it is sometimes tough to figure out where the button is.
- I absolutely love this light. ...I absolutely love this light. It's compact and durable and it throughs out some serious power. I also really love the magnetic back. I love it so much in fact, that this is my second one and the guys at work are buying them too. We work at night a lot and every time I bust this little beast out someone asks me what it is and where I got it. I couldn't be happier with this flashlight
- Got the flashlight today and i...Got the flashlight today and it's great it's small but powerful even without using the turbo modes the puts out a good amount of light it's awesome
- Cutest flashlight ever, the ou...Cutest flashlight ever, the output power is more than expected for this size. Best EDC flashlight in market.
- Amazing EDC light, Run times a...Amazing EDC light, Run times are respectable, the modes are smooth and simple, construction is tough, the included charging cable is something to be desired with all lights. Charging time is great in my opinion and easy on the go with usb car charger or power bank. The light will get warm in turbo or turbo S, but if you know lights and high drain batteries it is to be expected. For the size and output this is an unrivaled light. Zero complaints. Great job on this upgrade OLIGHT. Excellent!!
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!