- TECHNICAL DETAILS
The flashlight Olight M2R is our rechargeable dual switch LED tactical flashlight. This flashlight is equipped with the latest XHP35 HD LED powered by a single high discharge rate 18650 with an output range of 1 to 1,500 lumens. The M2R features a quiet tail switch with minimal noise when being clicked on for tactical purposes. The tail cap of this light can magnetically charge directly through the tail tactical switch. The side switch has a similar operation as the OLIGHT S series flashlights, while the tail switch can be switched between conventional and enhanced tactical operation modes allowing the user to access turbo or strobe with a single click. With its slim head, lanyard hole, and dual direction pocket clip, the M2R is the perfect tactical light to carry with you on any adventure.
Durable metal tail switch design making the M2R rechargeable directly from the switch with the OLIGHT signature USB magnetic charging cable.The tail cap uses a quiet tact switch and the side button is pronounced with a braille marking for ease of use in a dark and tactical situation.
It only takes a single press of the tail cap switch to access the 1,500-lumen turbo or strobe mode for high-stress situations.
Comes with a high capacity and high discharge rate 3500mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery that supports up to 1500 lumens with long runtimes.
Compatible with all 18650 batteries (with a discharge current over 6A and protection board) and the OLIGHT micro-dock.
Slim head design, detachable pocket clip for both carry directions and lanyard hole for an enhanced and comfortable user experience.
This flashlight can be turned on/off from either the side or the tail switch, making it adaptable to different operational habits.
|Beam Distance (ft)||682|
|Beam Distance (m)||208|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1500|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||10880|
|Light Form||Compact/tight focused hotspot. Ultimate beam distance.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1500|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||1500 lumens (~700lm); 1h50m (3m).|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||700|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||2h.|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||250|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||6h15m.|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||60|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||20h.|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||70h.|
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)||1|
|Run-time LEVEL 6||25days.|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||149 / 5.26|
|Length (mm / in)||130 / 5.12|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25.4 / 1.00|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||24.4 / 0.96|
|Led||Cree XPH 35 HD|
|Use||hunting, tactical, military, security and protection, police, EDC, outdoor, professional activities, police;|
- Olight makes some great lights...Olight makes some great lights. I own quite a few different models but the one that I use the most is the M2R warrior. It is so easy to use, super bright with a nice hot spot and throw. I love the size of the light as well as it's brilliant recharging design. I am very happy with it
- I am god of flashlights, it ha...I am god of flashlights, it has my approval.
- Just received my second m2r wa...Just received my second m2r warrior! Great edc if your looking for many features as well as a very high output. I will say that between my two m2r’s my newest edition side switch sits a little more flush than the one prior which I’m not to much a fan of, regardless it really isn’t much of a difference. Now bit of disappointment on the sheath the m2r comes with a very nice secure sheath hands down but when I compared my new/old I noticed the bottom opening which was supposed to have this nice riveted hole only had a stitched hole that is some what closed . Other than that great product very nice definitely get what you pay for when it comes to olight.
- Received my M2R recently and h...Received my M2R recently and have been very happy with it. It is my first olight and I am blown away. I ordered a kydex holster for it, as well but actually prefer the one it comes with. It easily attaches to both my bag and belt. I will say, as a warning, if you care about the cosmetics, be careful when pulling off the pocket clip. One of the first things I did was change the clips position for deep carry and immediately marred my light. You need to pull it off straight and it should be fine.
- For anyone considering buying ...For anyone considering buying this light, I would highly recommend doing so. The light is very bright, and has an amazing amount of flood to it. The hotspot isn't to well defined, thanks to the orange peel reflector embedded within the light. You can feel the quality when you pick up this light, and even the holster for this light is a work of art. The only thing that I don't like about this light is sometimes when you turn it on, after a second or so it will turn itself off. However, this can be easily combatted by simply turning the light back on. Overall this is a beautiful light, and is worthy of almost any task you need a flashlight to fulfill.