- TECHNICAL DETAILS
The I1R EOS is the smallest flashlight ever produced by Olight. The I3E EOS has been one of the most successful products we have ever produced but we wanted to go smaller and brighter. The only way to make this work was to have a built-in battery that we made rechargeable via a convenient Micro-USB port when the head of the light is unscrewed.
When charging, an LED inside of the body turns red when charging, and green when fully charged. The I1R features 2 modes which are 5 lumens on low and 130 lumens on high. We felt that this was the perfect combination for practical everyday use. To change through these modes, you simply twist the head of the flashlight with low using a half twist and high with a full. You will not even know the I1R is on your keys at only 12g in weight and 1.61 inches in length. The I1R is by far the most convenient 130 lumens you could ever take with you without ever having to worry about changing the battery. At this price, get one for yourself and several for your friends and family.
✓ Lightweight and Tiny. The entire light is slimmer than a pinky finger with the length shorter than a AAA battery and weight at only 0.42 oz/12g.
✓ Features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam.
✓ Rechargeable 10180 (Li-NiCoMnO2) battery charges through a built-in Micro-USB charging port. Fully charged within 1 hour and 15 minutes.
✓ ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 130 lumens.
✓ Micro-USB cable included
|Beam Distance (ft)||177|
|Beam Distance (m)||54|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||130|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||730|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||No Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||130|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||20m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||7h|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||12 / 0.42|
|Length (mm / in)||41 / 1.61|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||14 / 0.55|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||14 / 0.55|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- Still can’t believe how awes...Still can’t believe how awesome and amazing this light is !!! I’ve never seen such a incredible light at the size that it is and rechargeable. My next paycheck I’m going to buy two more and I already told friends about them and they are blown away ,so they now will buy them as well. Hands down this flashlight is the best keychain like you can’t ever have. It also out classes bigger lights that might be considered pen lights or inspection lights . You guys really outdid yourselves. Thank you so much for the opportunity to own a little light masterpiece.
- I love this light WAY more tha...I love this light WAY more than I thought I would. It's the perfect size to carry everywhere but it's actually got power. It gives plenty of clear LED light when you need it and, best of all, it's rechargeable. Given the price, I'm sold. I'll definitely be picking these up as Christmas presents
- Four years this is the flashli...Four years this is the flashlight that I’ve been looking for! Something that is small and unobtrusive yet put out at least 100 lm. I am totally sold and how they recommend this keychain light.
- This tiny light is great. I ED...This tiny light is great. I EDC one of several Olights (usually an M2R, M2T or M1X) and one of several Surefire lights every day. But... I can’t get my family to do the same. Bothered me for years that my folks, wife and siblings didn’t EDC a light due to bulk, weight or comfort because “keychain” light options were weak, fragile, dim or susceptible to being turned on accidentally (some were all of these). NO MORE!!
The I1R is TINY, POWERFUL, RELIABLE AND USER FRIENDLY - I am blown away by this micro torch and so is my family. I’ve ordered several and have barely managed to hold onto one for myself! What a great light. Love the ease of recharging and the ability to use the light with only one hand available. Intuitive control, reliable switching and robust light output make this a hands down winner. Well done, Olight!
- Been EDC this for a couple wee...Been EDC this for a couple weeks now and it’s the perfect light for the keychain. Enough light for close work, like writing in the car, not so bright at 5 lumens that you are blinded, and yet the 130 lumens is perfect for a little more detailed or larger inspections of things. There is no evidence of the one concern I had, that it would turn on accidentally rolling around in my pocket. The turn on is tight enough that it is secure. Once again, you guys have built a perfect light for it’s intended task. I have replaced my larger, heavier EOS light on my keychain with this little item and couldn’t be happier! Thanks!
- I'm a big Olight fan. This tin...I'm a big Olight fan. This tiny flashlight is incredibly impressive. I never would have believed a light this small could put out this much light. There are two settings - low and high. The low setting is brighter than the Fenix E01, and the high setting is brighter than a mini mag (2 AA cell) light. Also, the beam is consistent with no dull spots. I'm planning on giving a bunch of these Olight I1R EOS lights as gifts.
- I really like this tiny thing....I really like this tiny thing. So small and lightweight. Very quality throughout. Twists on and off very smoothly. Simple UI. Some folks might want a lower low or "moonlight" mode but the 5 lumens is fine for me and the high mode is really bright for such a tiny light.
Also, some folks might shy away from this because the battery is not replaceable but lights like this are used intermittently and one should get many recharges with today's lithium technology and it should last for years. By the way, the charging cable works great and with a 0.5V wall charger or charging in a USB port, (which of course will take longer), it charges up nicely.
The only thing I wish Olight would have provided is an extra O-ring. All in all, a great light at a decent price.
- I only received the light a co...I only received the light a couple days ago but I already love it! I really like the two modes which is adequate for anything you may need. I also like the fact that has a rechargeable battery versus replaceable ones. It's my new keychain light! Good job Olight.
- Absolutely amazing tiny light....Absolutely amazing tiny light. It virtually disappears in a pocket but The amount of light it can throw is remarkable. Fit and finish is outstanding and the ability to recharge is very nice. Buy one. You will not be disappointed.
- this is my 3rd Olight. And I r...this is my 3rd Olight. And I really like it. As bright as it is, in such a tiny package. Don't know how they do it. Olight is such a quality product. From the packaging to every product they build. This maybe the smallest of powerful key chain lights made......AND U.S.B. fast recharging! But, I added mine to the lanyard that my neck knife is on. So, I have it even handier! Use it, on my charter fishing boat, each morning in the dark when rigging lines. I have the knife for trimming line, and the mini Olight right there, when its dark in at 5am. Works out for me. AND WHAT A GREAT GIFT IDEA!!
- I recieved my I1R as a free gi...I recieved my I1R as a free gift out of the blue from olight just when I was about to order one. It certainly can replace any aaa flashlight on the market for a keychain flashlight. The size and weight are virtually non existant on your keychain while providing ample light to see what I need up close. I do have a 1000 lumen light that I also EDC but I don't carry it when working out etc, due to the weight. This light goes with me everywhere due to the form factor. The rechargeability tops it off for being super convienent. They even include a nice charging cable which was unexpected with a light at this price point. I'd have purchased it myself and been just as satisfied.
- This tiny flashlight is a powe...This tiny flashlight is a power house!!! The light is amazingly bright!!! 130 lumens, rechargeable, easy to use! Everyone I show it to wants one and the price is fantastic! Thank You Olight for this tiny wonder!!
- I've been carrying this little...I've been carrying this little light clipped onto a carabiner for about a week now and it has been bumped into walls, tables, workshop equipment, dropped a few times, but it works like a champ every time I reach for it. It's not going to replace my M1X, but it is definitely a great little light to add to my EDC lineup. It's so light that I forget It's there sometimes, but it's great for looking for little things like screws, springs, and other pieces that fall off the workbench. I use it every day and haven't had to charge it yet since taking it out of the package.
- This little thing is a beast! ...This little thing is a beast! 2 modes, 5 lumens & 130 lumens. This will be my EDC for quite sometime! The fact that it’s rechargeable and only takes 1 hour 15 minutes to completely charge is awesome.
- I got this from Olight as a pr...I got this from Olight as a present, with my name engraved, it was a nice surprise! Thanks Olight.
It is the smallest light I have, same thickness as a AAA battery light (such as the I3E EOS), maybe slightly thinner, and half the length.
It has 2 brightness levels, depending on how much you twist the tail. Its surprisingly bright for such a small light.
With all these kind of twist cap lights I'm always afraid that they will unscrew themselves and eventually loose the head, but this one has quite a few turns and the rubber seal makes the rotation very tight, so no risk of accidental unscrew at all.